domingo, 30 de setembro de 2012

R-A-P


Did you come to my party?
 I hope you had a great time
I need all my guests
I need all my guests
I need you come here
and make me feel alive, make me feel alive
I love the way you turn me on
I love to see you walk through
i love the way you touch me
and i want to touch you too.
lets do this moment last
I'm going very fast
take care about me
So let's go to the party

I hate when a hooker is talking about love
because lie down with stranger not mean to love.
I feel that in these days we'll be together someday
I know i'm little bit crazy
But this feelings is fucking amazing.
I know i know i'm saying bad words
But i dont care so fuck you, ASSHOLE.
Because you dont remember
because you dont remember
you hurt me in the past
so i'll make you my new slave

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário