terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2013

On Sunday Afternoon


Sometimes i stop on time,
i perceive that everything is terrible.
I'm a dreamer. But i'm not the only one.
Everything what i see around me
is a beautiful place.
But i don't know why
 i cannot have all i wish.

I don't know if i do bad things,
but sometimes the sadness come to me
and put my heart to down.
Tears run on my face.
Wound heart, Dreams is over.
I'm a looser.

When the world give you the backs,
you have to show them that you're the best.
Remember what i'm saying here,
You don't need anyone to feel yourself happy.
On sunday afternoon, hapiness was drinking a apple juice.

A voice came inside of my head,
saying me i'm not a looser
you have to keep yourself  this way
that one day you'll find out what you were always looking for
in your whole life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário