sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

What Was My Mistake??


i'm tired of world. Everybody is putting a price in everyone.
They say "This is the right way, so you have to follow it"
Oh my gosh, i wish it ends! Because i'm tired, i don't want to hear anything about it.
 I don't want to be judged.
 I don't want to be crucified.
What's the problem in listen to music that i like?
 what's the problem when i dance of the my way?
 What's the problem with my clothes?
 I want to know what was my mistake.
If i am fat, everybody look at me with a stranger eye.
 and If i like something that is wrong to your eyes,
I can't do anything. you have to learn how to live in a diversity world.
 Nobody is perfect.
I don't wanna be crucified I dont want to be judged.!
I can see in a future far away.
 Everybody together,smiling and happy with their hands together
walking to the light.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário