sábado, 5 de maio de 2012

Dangerous


Dangerous
When i look at you
i have something to you
I don´t care what the people say
we know the truth
i have something to tell you
I have a feeling that tonight it´s gonna be a good night
We don´t know where we go
I don´t know when i´m gonna get away from you
or I'm gonna get away with you.

I walk smiling like a crazy Monkey
when i am with my friends
on the street thai i love
you are the sunlight of my life
I would do anything to be close you

you don´t know what to do
when you are close  me
I have a british soul
you know my body is your
we need meet us on the eletric pop
you´re gonna see my body rocking
you and I have a story,
o baby you should know this
I remember what you told me
Girl you can't play with me

I know that i was a bad boy
oh girl is better you don´t try
i know,that you won´t see me
like a rude boy with one gun in my hands
so you have to be a good girl
and i will try be a good boy
our love just need something more
something more like an action movies..
cheers for us...
let´s go put our drinks up
and we´re gonna say


you just wanna see me cry
i´m tired try to be what i´m not
our love is dangerous
our parents want separate us
you just wanna see me burn
don´t you feel love? love is what i really feel for you
our love is dangerous.



Um comentário: