quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

Letter of a Child



i cry in silence, Because i can't help you.
you gave me the life, you are my mother.
in the earth i have one person, and this person is you,mother.
 When i see you crying, it hurts me.
And i cry in silence for the time that i did you cry,
sometimes i wish that i wasn't ever born.
Because i do bad things.
 I know that you just want to see me happy.
 But you need to know that i'm just innocent,
Because i do things without think about the future.
Oh lord,what can i do?
I know that i was a bad boy.
 Oh lord, i know what to do now.
I'm gonna back and be a good boy.
 I go to home after the school thinking of what i should do.
 In this life,I just want you to forgive me.
Because i know that you love me, mother i remember that you told me
 "Ryan,everything that i do is for you,never forget it."
 in this moment my eyes was full of teardrops.
 I said to myself "Oh god,I thank to you for i have the best mother of the world"




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário