quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2012

I don't know what there's wrong with the world. Everybody live like the tomorrow won't come.
People stay walking without emotion in your eyes,
They are looking for the paradise.
but they don't know where it is.
 I just pray for everyone that are in the bad way, that they find the happiness.
 Because they don't know how come back.
 I'm feeling everybody loosing the faith.
 I just wanna say something in this song.
 You are the only way, the king, You are the light, the truth and i wanna be in god's kingdom.
 The enemy wants separate everyone.
 He doesn't like see everyone happy.
 he wants wars,fights, But i have something special for him.
 My god keep away the evil from me, forgive me if i did something wrong.
I just pray for everyone that are in the bad way,forgive them.
 they don't know what to do.
 God I love you,
 I just wanna say something in this song.
I wanna be in god's kingdom.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário